Creative Writing 102
Take a journey through the world of travel writing and learn how to immortalize stories through nonfiction in Creative Writing...
Creative Writing 102 series is a continuation of the previous Creative Writing 101 series and serve as one of the academic courses in the field of Creative Writing Studies and Literary Theory. The course, which is a fundamental guide within the scope of general knowledge compared to the technical knowledge of Creative Writing Studies and Literary Theory, also addresses students and the general readership alike. With this goal in mind, the author has opted to write the article in very plain and basic English to convey just the necessary understanding of Creative Writing by making the article merely an introduction.
Creative Writing 102 is mainly divided into five chapters including:
1. Creative Writing 102: The Screenplay - Blending Screenwriting with Literary Theory
2. Creative Writing 102 : In the Realm of Travel Writing - Immortalizing Stories in Nonfiction
3. Creative Writing 102: The Digitalization of Creative Writing Through Video Games
4. Creative Writing 102: Critical Theory - The (Im)possibility of Application
5. Creative Writing 102 : Unraveling Creativity and Humor in Comedians' Personalities